Your privacy is important to SME Business Sales. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that SME Business Sales collects, and use, that personal information.
Personal information collection
SME Business Sales may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
– Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
– Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and any other information that you send to SME Business Sales.
Using personal information
SME Business Sales may use your personal information to:
– personalise the website for you;
– supply to you services that you purchase;
– represent you to future employers;
– collect payments from you; and
– send you marketing communications.
Where SME Business Sales discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SME Business Sales may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
SME Business Sales will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
SME Business Sales will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
This website contains links to other websites. SME Business Sales is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact SME Business Sales